Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you

If the shoe fits.  How often have we heard that phrase in our lives?  Likely more often than we'd care to admit.  The truth hurts.  Nobody likes to see themselves exposed as a total fucktard.  I can't help you there.  We are all responsible for our own actions.  Given free will, some leap without ever looking, while others over think every tiny move they make. I'm not saying one is worse than the other. There's negative in each way of handling yourself.  Having a "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" attitude is probably not wise.  People like you have a tendency to get your ass kicked at least once. I imagine you've broken several bones and burned an eyebrow off. Not how I like to spend a day, but if you are dumb enough to live like that, go for it. I'll watch from the sidelines, pointing and laughing at you.  Those of you who are so busy thinking and re-thinking every breath you take aren't going very far...ever.  There has to be a happy medium between both extremes.
Here's my point, regardless of which path you choose, you are going to make mistakes.That's where I come in.  I will gladly point them out to you, no extra charge. Really, I don't mind at all. Come on, now's a great time to use the old saw about glass houses.  Go for it, bitches.  I have broad shoulders.  Not much you can say will actually affect my day, so give it a shot.  I like me enough for the both of us, and I think you're an ass clown. Works out quite nicely.  What does bug me, is your incessant whining about being called out.  How do you know for sure I am referencing you specifically?  Do you suffer from Catholic guilt?  Jewish guilt?  Plain old non-denominational guilt? Sorry, not my problem.  Clearly you know exactly how others see you.  You just didn't give a shit until now.  Why not?  I suddenly made it important? I have that much power? Fuck, I'd better harness it and use it for good. Or, maybe, just maybe, you finally saw yourself the way we see you and didn't like what you saw. Poor fucking baby.
Now, I've pissed off a ton of people again and still couldn't care less. Perhaps if you truly cared about the feelings of others, I'd have nothing about which to call you out.  But, see, you don't care about that.  You got YOUR little feelings hurt. Again, I'll pose the question, what makes you think I am actually talking about you?!?! Where in the course of my blog have I called you by name?  Hmmm, hard to figure out because, oh yeah, I never mention names.  I'm actually too considerate to do that.  I could easily name names and include embarrassing photos, but I don't.  Which is why, I'm not certain how you've figured out my intended targets. Genius that you are, you've probably also figured out that these blogs are compilations of people, not one specific person.  You didn't, did you?  It's retarded thinking like that that give me all the blog fodder I can possibly hold.  Oh wait, I was told that we no longer use retarded so I will call you the PC term, brain-dead.
I can't tell you how many times I've been taken to task, called to the carpet, ripped a brand new asshole about a blog topic.  I'm a bitchy, jealous, fat, ugly, judgmental racist who will never find love...according to those who have taken offense at things I've written.
Does your unbelievable conceit really cause you to think that everything that is written is about you?  I've seen people go into ferocious fits on Facebook about a status update. How can you possibly think that everyone is constantly thinking only about you? You are most definitely not that important, trust me. Yet, on a daily basis, Facebook is filled with angry comment threads and stati of retaliation.  Is this fucking 6th grade or something? Nobody looked at you cross-eyed.  Take a deep breath, and shut the fuck up. Your whining is only giving me more material, and this time it WILL be about you. Maybe I'll call you by name to be certain you get the point.
Do you know that some people actually post stati about being called out?  Are you for real? It's like owning your bitchassness. The fact that you've now gone public with how fucked up you are, and attempted to defend it to strangers is absolutely hysterical! We are not siding with you, we are rolling on the floor peeing ourselves. The ones who defend you are either afraid to speak the truth because somehow you've intimidated them, or are giant phonies just like you. Either way, wake the fuck up!  When you moan and groan about what you think someone else's opinion of you is, you are giving a lot of credence to their opinion.  You've given them hours of airtime and tons of eyes on you suddenly considering the truth in advertising.  Or in this case, the truth in blog-vertising.
What I'd like to see is people owning their shit. Whatever that shit may be...take full ownership.  If you are lazy, be the laziest sack of shit in town.  If you are full of yourself, wrap your arms around yourself and give yourself the hug I certainly won't.  If you are a drama queen, wear that crown proudly, bitch.  Speak your ghetto, jive, or beat the shit out of English like only you can. Wear those leggings like a fucking boss, Tubbs McFat Fuck. Do whatever the hell makes you happy.  But don't come crying to me when I call you ass out.  Are you friggin kidding me right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment