Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dominatrix Wonderland

Happy Tuesday before Christmas to all. Continuing along the path I've chosen for you, I'd like to present you with another one of my versions of holiday cheer. Out with the old and in with the new. Let's toss tradition aside and embrace a season of eclectic debauchery, shall we?

"Dominatrix Wonderland"

You're tied up, as you should be,
It's your pain, that excites me.
A beautiful sight,
I'm happy tonight,
In Dominatrix Wonderland.

No more is your skin so fine,
Here to stay are the whip lines.
You cry out once more,
Then I lock the door,
To my Dominatrix Wonderland.

For your nipples, here's a bag of clothespins,
I will clip from North to way down South.
You'll wince and a tear will drip,
Down your face.
Then I'll have to smack you in your mouth.



Later on, I'll use fire,
While you're strung up, by a wire.
I'll drip candle wax,
Straight down your crack.
In my Dominatrix Wonderland.

Once you're broken, I can have you serve me.
And pretend that you're my own footstool.
You'll stay on your knees,
Since you belong there.
You're my slave, you filthy, dirty, fool.

When you grovel, I get happy.
When you fuck up,
I feel slappy.
My paddle's the plan, when you say, "Yes, ma'am"
It's my Dominatrix Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment