Monday, December 17, 2012

I Saw Mommy Licking Santa's Balls

This week, my friends, you are in for a little holiday treat. As much as I love sharing my opinions with you and providing much needed PSAs to the inhabitants of planet Earth, I also love Christmas Carols.  But I love them in my very own way...the way of the parody. Songs sung the way I would have written them had someone commissioned me to provide the world with its now famous list of seasonal carols.
Today, I've decided to start with the old standard, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"...MY WAY.
To help you sing along, I am including a link to the instrumental version of the original song, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.


"I Saw Mommy Licking Santa’s Balls"

I saw Mommy licking Santa’s balls
Underneath his crotch fro, snowy white.
I tried hard to tiptoe,
Then he asked for a blow.
I had no idea of what the fuck,
As I heard him saying, “Suck, bitch, suck!”
Then I saw Mommy swallow Santa’s load,
As he shot it at her stupid face.
Oh what a hoot it would have been,
If Daddy had only seen,
Mommy licking Santa’s balls last niiiiiight!


1 comment: